The title speaks the truth, it has been a while.
Life has been decent to me other than the fact I've been home sick from school and work the last three days. Last year I remember how many days I would just dodge out from school because it was getting too hard from me, this year I'm actually sick. Thankfully I am feeling much better, and tomorrow is Friday so I plan to get all my missing assignments and somehow power through them this weekend, then Monday will start the week off with a bit more relaxing.
So to try and play catchup... work was great, I miss it being back in school. Yes a lot of the time I bitch about it, but in the end I love that place and only wish to make it better. Sometimes I hate the people I work with and sometimes I hate the customers, but in the end without either of them it wouldn't exist. People are finally starting to respect me I feel, at least the managers. I think they finally realize they ought to treat me well since I do my job right, and they sort of need to keep at least some of their employees content.
My family and I are actually getting along decently. It seems I will be going to the local community college for the first two years after I graduate. Seems smart actually, it's wise way to save some cash, and that way I can still keep my job and earn some extra cash before I go away.
I've been missing my friends a lot lately. It's kinda nice to be back in school because I get to hang out with the few friends in my grade I have left, and it's nice to see some familiar faces closer in my age. At the same time it sort of sucks, since so many of my closest friends are away at different schools. I'm looking forward to the holidays when they will come back home for a while. My girlfriend is coming home soon so I hope school and work allow me to see her and possibly spend the night...I miss her a lot, so I just replace hanging out with her with visits to her mother. I think I might be a mom hoe...I can't help it!
My other close guy friend is coming home for Thansgiving, it's been a long time since I've seen him last. After my one breakup he probably was my best guy friend.
Also then Marquise is going to be home for Christmas. I miss him dearly too since he's ended up turning into my older over protective brother.
I began this post several weeks ago it seems...and just never got around to finishing it.
I still have not gotten around to finishing it, but I feel I should post this before I decide not to, at one point I believed these words to have importance. So here they are.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment