Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First post of 2012, I think I lost a year

So...2012. Hi. It's been a while. I have two jobs now. One with Frito Lay that Matthew got me, and still with Sawyer. But now at this time I have been promoted to a position of authority. I am now in charge of hiring and training individuals. Right now I am feeling less stressed for a few days, before I realize I need to get new people into the store to get to interviewing and training everyone to get through the busy season.

In other news, I am at the local college and not really enjoying it all that much. School just isn't that interesting or thrilling to me. I need to get onto working on my main projects for this semester, so I am probably going to try and get a lot of them done with week. Life can just be so stressful!

Now onto real life, the good part of life. Still with Matthew, two years strong and then some. I love him. It's nice to know you can just spend an entire day with someone and not actually have to do anything. That talking along and being together is enough entertainment.

I mentioned the other day how lonely I get without him, and wished we lived together...I think he is now highly considering getting a place to move out. Actually I am sure if I said ok let's do it he would go out apartment searching that day. It's not that I don't wish to live with him, it's just that I am so tight with my money I'd hate to go off and spend it. I'd ideally wish our parents, mainly mine, would be okay if we spent more time at each others houses. This including over night stays and things like that.

I have a sneaking feeling he is going to propose soon as well...something he keeps saying about saving his finances for something...very vague and lingering in such a way that makes me wonder what the hell he is saving for right now. But maybe I am wrong.
He knows now that he has to ask my parents first. If anytime would I wish to be a fly on the wall would be during that conversation. I would never wish that upon anyone, but I think it would be a noble and respectable thing for Matthew to do.

Off to my next class, I wish I had a pen pal. I used to email my friend Jessie back and fourth, but she is now too busy to be a friend to me, so now I just linger for someone to communicate with in such a way. Like the casual, take a half hour everyday to type an email about your day or anything bothering you. It's relaxing and soothing to take that time to do something for yourself, it's like therapy you can do yourself.

Guess since I have no one to type to, I just type to a blank audience. Shame I never hear their opinion. Or responses. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment