This is my first post, most likely the first you would read if you decided to start creepin' me. My name is Adri and that's about all you need to know about my name. I'm currently going into my Junior year of high school which is ever so exciting I know. I'm currently working at the SGC (which is obviously shortened but if you know me then you'd know what it stands for). I'm single, brown hair, and blue eyes. I'm an Aries and live in a little town that no one from out of town has heard of. This is me in a short condensed little package, I'll probably rarely update this but who cares I don't even have any 'friends' on this website so suck it bitches and enjoy the ride.
Magic Wands "Warrior"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaH3eZuDgj8
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment