Thursday, July 23, 2009

Would you save me?

Today...A day off...one of those things that are sometimes good and needed and other times something you wish would be over quickly.

I went to the chiropractors, then stopped by the SGC and everyone was surprised to see me in a dress with my hair down. I went in to get my hours for next week just to make sure they hadn't changed too much since a few people were going to be gone from the area on vacation in the next week. Then after that took my grandparent's out to lunch since my Grandmother's birthday was yesterday. When I got home I went on a quick walk with Mrs Lawrence and Fargo, she stopped by to drop off a camera for me to borrow :-)

And now I'm sitting in my bed thinking about how much I miss work and how I wish I knew what people really thought of me. I wonder if only you knew, would you save me?


"If Only" By Blaqk Audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz9ZpOvTPE

No comments:

Post a Comment