Lately in my life my back pain has caught up to me and I have been visiting the local chiropractor to help straighten me out, so today on my day off I went in to get an adjustment. Hopefully I'll be straight as an arrow with time and work. I'm also in the process of going through and cleaning my room. But for now I have my head stuck in the clouds and sipping on my Earl Grey tea that I brewed just a few minutes ago.
Yesterday at work one of the girls was fired, so closing was rather crazy being short two people than usually recommended. My co-worker, Marquise, and I were the only ones really busting our asses to get out of there and despite our best efforts we all were finally able to leave at 8:45pm, that's 45 minutes after we are to close....*sigh* well it seems to me that if you want anything done right you just have to do it yourself and no matter how hard you try you are only one person and it's hard to get ten things done alone, or in my case get ten things done by just two people.
"Illusion" By VNV Nation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu-8wGbWMro
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment